Don't ask, don't tell (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up don't ask, don't tell in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Don't ask, don't tell (1993-2011), common name for U.S. military's sexual orientation policy
Don't Ask, Don't Tell or DADT may also refer to:
- Don't Ask, Don't Tell (album), a 1994 album by Come
- "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" (Roseanne), a 1994 episode of the ABC television series Roseanne
- Don't Ask Don't Tell (film), a 2002 comedy film parodying 1950s science fiction films
- "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" (Ugly Betty), a 2007 episode of the ABC television series Ugly Betty
- Don't Ask, Don't Tell Repeal Act of 2010, 2010 legislation to repeal the policy
- "Don't Ask, Don't Tell", a song by Chelsea Grin from the EP Evolve
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.