Don't ask, don't tell (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up don't ask, don't tell in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Don't ask, don't tell (1993-2011) is a common name for U.S. military's sexual orientation policy.
Don't Ask, Don't Tell or DADT may also refer to:
- Don't Ask, Don't Tell Repeal Act of 2010, 2010 legislation to repeal the policy
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Don't Ask Don't Tell (film), a 2002 comedy film parodying 1950s science fiction films
- Don't Ask, Don't Tell (album), a 1994 album by Come
- "Don't Ask, Don't Tell", a song by Chelsea Grin from the EP Evolve
- "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" (Roseanne), a 1994 episode of the ABC television series Roseanne
- "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" (Ugly Betty), a 2007 episode of the ABC television series Ugly Betty
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Don't ask, don't tell.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.