From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Doughboys (band))
|Look up doughboy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Doughboy is an out-of-date nickname for American soldiers.
Doughboy may also refer to:
- Pillsbury Doughboy, an advertising character
- Doughboys (1930 film), starring Buster Keaton
- Doughboys (Canadian band)
- The Doughboys (New Jersey band)
- Doughboy (comics), a fictional character in the Marvel Universe
- Dough Boy (video game), originally released in 1984 for the Commodore 64
- Dough Boys (film), a 2009 film
- Fried dough, also known as doughboys, a deep-fried yeast dough snack, often sweet, associated with outdoor food stands such as carnivals
- Darrin "Doughboy" Baker, the name of Ice Cube's character in the 1991 film Boyz n the Hood
- Doughboy Island (disambiguation)
- Light Crust Doughboys, a Texas western swing band
- Bosko the Doughboy, a 1931 short subject animated cartoon
- Doughboy Award, an American military honor
- Doughboy helmet, or Brodie helmet used by British and American troops in WWI
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.