Drew Miller (American football)
|Center / Guard|
|Date of birth:July 6, 1985|
|Place of birth: Paducah, Kentucky|
|College: University of Florida|
|Undrafted in 2008|
|Debuted in 2011 for the St. Louis Rams|
Career highlights and awards
Career NFL statistics as of 2011
Drew Miller (born July 6, 1985) is an American football center who is currently a free agent. He was signed by the Jacksonville Jaguars as an undrafted free agent in 2008. He played college football for the University of Florida.
He has also played for the St. Louis Rams.
Miller received an athletic scholarship to attend the University of Florida in Gainesville, Florida, and played for coach Ron Zook and coach Urban Meyer's Florida Gators football teams from 2004 to 2007. He was a second-team All-Southeastern Conference (SEC) selection in 2006 and an honorable mention All-SEC pick in 2007. In 2006, Miller started fourteen consecutive games on the offensive line and the Gators posted a 12–1 record and won the BCS National Championship by defeating the Ohio State Buckeyes 41–14. Miller graduated from Florida with a bachelor's degree in anthropology in 2008.
St. Louis Rams
- databaseFootball.com, Players, Drew Miller. Retrieved July 19, 2010.
- National Football League, All-Time Players, Drew Miller. Retrieved July 19, 2010.
- 2009 Florida Gators Football Media Guide, History, University Athletic Association, Gainesville, Florida, p. 153 (2009). Retrieved July 19, 2010.
- Gatorzone.com, Football, Drew Miller. Retrieved July 2010.
- Norm Carlson, University of Florida Football Vault: The History of the Florida Gators, Whitman Publishing, LLC, Atlanta, Georgia, pp. 134–141 (2007).
- CBSSports Drew Miller Profile
- Carlson, Norm, University of Florida Football Vault: The History of the Florida Gators, Whitman Publishing, LLC, Atlanta, Georgia (2007). ISBN 0-7948-2298-3.
- Drew Miller – Official Jacksonville Jaguars profile.