From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Dyads)
|Look up dyad in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dyad may refer to:
- Dyad (sociology), a group of two people
- Dyad (music), a set of two notes or pitches
- Dyad pedagogy, students working together in groups of two
- Dyad (biology), a pair of sister chromatids
- Dyad symmetry, in genetics
- Dyad product, in mathematics
- Dyad (Greek philosophy), Greek philosophers' principle of "twoness" or "otherness"
- Dyad (video game)
- Dyad (novel), 1989 novel by Michael Brodsky
- Dyad 1909 also Dyad 1929, ballets by Wayne McGregor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.