|Headquarters||Balcatta, Western Australia|
Videlli Limited (formerly ERG Group) is an Australian company that previously developed automated fare collection for transit systems. The name change was put into effect on 9 March 2009 as part of a major corporate restructure. To pay its debts, as a result of the terminated Tcard contract, Videlli sold its operating assets to Vix Technology on 31 December 2008. The restructure left Videlli with the potential return from its Tcard litigation as its only asset. Videlli was delisted from the Australian Securities Exchange on 30 June 2009.
Videlli retains a minor shareholding in Vix Technology.
The contract to develop the Tcard system for the New South Wales Public Transport Ticketing Corporation (PTTC) was terminated by the New South Wales government on 23 January 2008. The government announced their intention to recover the project costs from ERG.
Videlli lodged a countersuit in May 2008 to recover over $200 million in costs.
The NSW government has been allowed to withhold some evidence in the case.
- "Completion of Restructure and Change of Name". Retrieved 30 November 2011.
- "Restructure Update". Retrieved 30 November 2011.
- "Dumped Tcard firm fires back". Sydney Morning Herald. 24 January 2008.
- "Videlli Limited - Company Profile and Status". deListed. Retrieved 1 December 2011.
- "ERG Lodges Tcard $200m Defence and Counterclaim". Videlli Ltd. Retrieved 30 November 2011.
- "Smartcard court case could catch cabinet". Sydney Morning Herald. 8 December 2010. Retrieved 30 November 2011.
- Settlement of T-Card Litigation (PDF), 21 February 2012, retrieved 7 June 2012