From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up est, Est, EST, or -est in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Est is French, Romanian and Italian for east. Est, EST and Est. may refer to:
- Est (Netherlands), a town in Gelderland
- Estonia, a nation in northern Europe
- Estonian language, the Estonian language in ISO 639.2 or ISO 639–3 language codes
- Est Region (Burkina Faso), one of Burkina Faso's 13 administrative regions
- Est Region (Cameroon), a region in the southeast of the Republic of Cameroon
- Est! Est!! Est!!! di Montefiascone, Italian wine region
- Abbreviation of Estimation
- Abbreviation of Establishment (disambiguation)
- A song from the album To Lose My Life... by British band White Lies
As an acronym
The acronym EST may refer to:
- Energy Saving Trust, a United Kingdom organization for fighting climate change
- Erhard Seminars Training, usually est in lower case, a New Age Large Group Awareness Training seminar program
- European Society for Translation Studies, an international non-profit organization
- Esbjörn Svensson Trio, a Swedish jazz trio that issued recordings under the acronym "C.A"
Science and medicine
- Edinburgh Science Triangle, a multi-disciplinary partnership
- Expressed sequence tag, the (usually partial) sequence of a gene transcript in biology
- Endodermal sinus tumor, a cancer of the germ cell tumor group
- Ecological Systems Theory, a theory in developmental psychology
- Empirically supported treatments or evidence-based practice, an approach to mental and behavioral health treatment
- Australian Eastern Standard Time (see Time in Australia) is more commonly referred to as AEST and is UTC+10
- Eastern Standard Time is UTC−5 and is the time used in the Eastern Time Zone (North America) when observing Standard time (Winter and Autumn)
- Egypt Standard Time is always UTC+2
- European Summer Time is not a fixed time zone, but refers to a concept of various regional Summer Time zones in Europe:
- Ed Sullivan Theater, a building in New York housing radio and television studios
- Electron spiral toroid, a technology for maintaining small stable plasma toroids
- Electronic sell-through, a system of selling video over the internet
- European Seniors Tour, a professional golf tour for men aged 50 and over
- Extended standard theory, an early theory of generative grammar
- East (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Est"
- All pages with titles containing "Est"
- English grammar: Comparison, for use of the superlative suffix -est
- Thou, for use of the archaic verb ending -est
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.