Eagle's Landing High School
|Eagle's Landing High School|
"Educating Each for the Benefit of All"
|Principal||Gabe Crerie, Ed.S.|
Eagle's Landing High School is high school located in McDonough, Georgia in the United States and is operated by the Henry County School System. Eagle's Landing was founded in 1990. Today, the school has 1,200 students enrolled in grades 9-12 and is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. The school is home to an active NJROTC Program, a nationally acclaimed band, and varsity sports teams that compete in the AAAA, region 4 of the Georgia High School Association (GHSA).
- Eagle's Landing High School received the award for Region 4-AAAA One Act Champions
- Eagle's Landing Marching Band won the Silver Grand Champion Award
- Eagle's Landing High School was placed in the section of "Best High Schools" in the U.S. News and World Report
- Eagle's Landing High School was named "One of the Most Challenging Schools"
- Barbara Rosolino named one of ten finalists for State Teacher of the Year
- Boys Basketball AAAA 2013 State Champions
Principals/ School Officials
- Gabe Crerie - Principal
- Al Kizzie - Assistant Principal A-L Student Services
- Katy Brantley - Assistant Principal - Curriculum and Instruction
- Richard Jacoby - Assistant Principal M-Z Student Services
Matt Murton, was drafted out of Georgia Tech baseball in the supplemental first round of the 2003 MLB Draft by the Boston Red Sox. Graduated from Eagles Landing High School in 1999.
Jonathan Wright Athletic Scholarship Football University of Tennessee at Chattanooga 2003
Luke Murton, also played for Georgia Tech and is currently in the New York Yankees farm system. Graduated from Eagles Landing High School in 2005.
Championships and Sports
JV/Varsity Golden Eagles Football
JV/Varsity Golden Eagles Basketball
JV/Varsity Lady Eagles Basketball
Lady Eagles Volleyball
Lady Eagles Softball
JV/Varsity Golden Eagles Baseball
JV/Varsity Golden Eagles Soccer
|This school-related article concerning the U.S. state of Georgia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|