From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A bottle of 190-proof Everclear.
|Country of origin||United States|
|Alcohol by volume||95% or 75.5%|
|Proof||190 or 151|
|Flavor||Neutral, contains no flavoring|
In popular culture
- The rock band Everclear takes its name from the spirit.
- The Jerrod Niemann song "For Everclear" and the Roger Creager song "The Everclear Song" both refer to it.
- Bushwick Bill of the Geto Boys tells in his song "Ever So Clear" how drinking Everclear resulted in his eye being shot out.
- Country rap duo The Lacs have an album and song called "190 Proof" which is a reference to 190 proof everclear and moonshine.
- http://www.luxco.com/public/brands/brands.asp?brandid=21# Luxco
- Donn Lux (12 November 2010). "President's Message". Luxco. Retrieved 17 November 2010.
- The Discovering Alcoholic (April 30, 2009). "Art Alexakis of Everclear at The Discovering Alcoholic". Discoveringalcoholic.com. Retrieved July 18, 2011.
- Niemann, Jarrod (13 July 2010). "For Everclear". Warner/Chappell Music. Retrieved 19 September 2010.
- Staff writers (3 February 2005). "Bushwick Bill Of The Geto Boys Reacts To Houston's Loss Of An Eye". SoundSlam. Retrieved 5 December 2010.