From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Fail-Safe)
A fail-safe describes a device which, if or when it fails, will cause a minimum of harm.
Fail-safe may also refer to:
- Fail-Safe Investing a personal finance book by Harry Browne
- Fail-Safe (novel), a 1962 novel about an accidental sortie of American nuclear bombers against the USSR
- "Fail Safe" (Stargate SG-1), an episode of the science fiction television series
- Failsafe (UK band), a Preston-based punk rock band
- Failsafe (US band), a Kansas City-based mainstream rock band
- "Failsafe", a song first recorded by The Choir Practice and that appeared on the New Pornographers album "Challengers"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.