It stars Robert Lowery, Marjorie Weaver, and Tim Ryan. The film is considered to be the third in a series of Beaudine films featuring Marjorie Weaver as a female detective after Detective Kitty O'Day (1944) and The Adventures of Kitty O'Day (1944). It is about the murder of a prominent fashion model, and when the stockboy is accused of the crime, he must clear his name, working with another model.
- Robert Lowery as Jimmy O'Brien
- Marjorie Weaver as Peggy Rooney
- Tim Ryan as O'Hara
- Lorna Gray as Yvonne
- Dorothy Christy as Madame Celeste
- Dewey Robinson as Grogan
- Sally Yarnell as Marie Lewis
- Jack Norton as Herbert
- Harry Depp as Harvey Van Alyn
- Nell Craig as Jessica Van Alyn
- Edward Keane as Jacques Duval
- John Valentine as Davis
- Calderin, Jay (1 December 2009). Form, Fit, Fashion. Rockport Publishers. p. 260. ISBN 978-1-61673-675-0.
- Gates, Philippa (2011). Detecting Women: Gender and the Hollywood Detective Film. SUNY Press. p. 159. ISBN 978-1-4384-3406-3.
- Langman, Larry; Finn, Daniel (1995). A guide to American crime films of the forties and fifties. Greenwood Press. p. 76. ISBN 978-0-313-29265-1.
- Rainey, Buck (1990). Those fabulous serial heroines: their lives and films. Scarecrow Press. p. 71. ISBN 978-0-8108-1911-5.
- Nash, Jay Robert; Ross, Stanley Ralph (1986). The Motion Picture Guide. Cinebooks. p. 819. ISBN 978-0-933997-03-5.
|This 1940s comedy film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|