From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Fatalities)
|Look up fatality in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fatality may refer to:
- A fatal error, in computing
- Fatality (Mortal Kombat), a finishing move in the Mortal Kombat series of fighting games
- Fatality (comics), a character published by DC Comics
- Fatal1ty, the screen name of professional electronic sports player, Johnathan Wendel
- Fatality (game), fighting java mobile game from NETSOFTWARE
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fatality.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.