From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Fencing (disambiguation))
|Look up fence, fences, or fencing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A fence is a structure to restrict or prevent movement.
Fence may also refer to:
Science and technology
- Fence (mathematics), partially ordered set formed by an alternating sequence of order relations
- Fence (statistics), value beyond which an observation is considered an outlier
- Fence lizard (disambiguation), two species of spiny lizard
- Air Force Space Surveillance System, radar system for tracking spacecraft, commonly known as "The Fence"
- Fence instruction, a computer operation for enforcing sequel memory operations
- Fences (software), desktop utility for Windows computers by Stardock
- Fencing (computing), mechanism in computer clusters
- Fence (magazine), an American literary magazine
- Fences (play), a 1983 Pulitzer Prize-winning play by August Wilson
- Slitherlink or Fences, logic puzzle published by Nikoli
- Fences (band), an American rock band
- "Fences" (song), a song on Paramore's 2007 album Riot!
- Fence Collective, Scottish group of musicians
- Fence (community), Wisconsin, unincorporated community in the United States
- Fence, Lancashire, village in England
- Lubusz Voivodeship (Polish: Płoty) "Fences", village in Zielonogórski County in Czerwieńsk commune, Lubusz Voivodeship, Poland
- Fence, Wisconsin, town in the United States
- Płoty (Fences), town in West Pomerania Voivodeship, Poland
- Fencing, a sport of armed combat using a foil, épée, or saber
- Wheelchair fencing, a Paralympic sport
- Horse jumping obstacles, obstacles to be jumped as part of a show-jumping or cross-country course
- Fence (criminal), dealer in the purchase and sale of stolen property
- Fence (finance), a combination of financial instruments that is used to protect an investor against adverse price movements
- Fence (woodworking), portion of a tool used as a guide
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.