Good Neighbor Next Door (MIFED title)
|Directed by||Todd Turner|
|Produced by||Todd Turner,
Mary Grace Higgs
|Written by||T.S. O'Kelly,
Mary Grace Higgs
|Music by||Don Grady|
|Cinematography||Michael C. Stailey|
|Distributed by||Creative Light Worldwide|
|Running time||86 minutes|
A young woman discovers the fine line between paranoia and having your worst fears become real in this tale of terror. Molly Wright is a typical college student sharing a house off-campus with her friends. Between her criminology classes, trying to keep up with her homework, and working as a volunteer with a local church group, Molly is wearing herself to a frazzle, so many of her friends think her imagination is working overtime when she begins to wonder aloud if Geoffrey Martin, the eccentric artist who has moved into the house next door, might be a serial killer. Molly's friends have a hard time believing her, but Paul Davidson, a police detective, thinks something funny is going on in the neighborhood after a number of missing persons cases are reported. But can Paul build a case against the killer before Molly becomes his next victim?
- Billy Dee Williams as Sgt. Paul Davidson.
- Danica McKellar as Molly Wright.
- Tobin Bell as Geoffrey Martin.
- Christine Horn as Rea pucker
- James Stephen Jones as Brad Farmer.
- Moe Michaels as Levi (as Mohamed El Emam).
- Brian Bremer as Lt. Vandemeer.
- Polly Craig as Sister Maya.
- Amber Wallace as Young Molly.
- Brandon O'Dell as Danny.
- Ron Clinton Smith as Brian.
- Kelly Finley as Mother.
- Lucinda Carmichael as Amy.
- Bill Greeley as Sgt. Peter Warfield.
- Jeffrey Charlton as Bailey Parks.
- Kathy Simmons as Professor.
- Jennifer Crumbley as Carla Richardson.
- Chet Dixon as Barney.
- A.J. Jerrick as Ben.
- Hawn Sterling as Javier.
- Nathan Farmer as Frat Boy.
- Randall Taylor as Officer 12.
- Jon Huffman as Honus Balfore.
- Syr Law as Deli (as Crystal Porter).
- Joan Glover as Brooklyn.
- Charles Lawlor as Virgil.
- Mark Deming, All Movie Guide.