Green beret (disambiguation)
A green beret was the headgear of the British Commandos of World War II. Certain military organisations still wear green berets because they have regimental or unit histories that form a connection with the British Commandos of the Second World War.
Green Berets may also refer to:
- Green Berets, a special unit of troops in the United States Army
- The Green Berets (book), a 1965 book by Robin Moore
- The Green Berets (film), a 1968 film starring John Wayne
- Green Berets, another name for Rush'n Attack
- Green Berets in popular culture
- Green Berets: Powered by Myth II, A Vietnam War expansion pack from 2001 for the Take-Two Interactive game, Myth II.
- Parachute Troops School: Portuguese paratroopers are nicknamed "Boinas Verdes" (Green Berets) as they have been wearing them since 1958 and were the first Portuguese military unit to wear a beret
- See also
- "Ballad of the Green Berets", an American patriotic song in the ballad style
- Tales of the Green Beret, a daily comic strip and American comic book
- Military beret, for all military units that wear green and other coloured berets
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.