Guggenheim Museum may refer to:
- The Guggenheim Museum Bilbao in Spain which opened in 1997.
- The Peggy Guggenheim Collection in Venice, Italy: Originally the private collection of Peggy Guggenheim, after her death passed to the Solomon R. Guggenheim Foundation in 1979.
- The Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum in New York, United States which opened in 1959.
- The Guggenheim Abu Dhabi in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, a planned museum, estimated start in 2017(January 2012)
- The Deutsche Guggenheim in Berlin, Germany. Funded entirely by the Deutsche Bank, close at the end of 2012
- The Guggenheim Hermitage Museum in Las Vegas, United States 2001–2008
Guggenheim plans that have been closed include Salzburg 1990, Las Vegas, Nevada 2001–2008, Tokyo City 2002, New York 2002, Rio de Janeiro 2003-2005, Guadalajara Mexico 2004, Taichung Taiwan 2005, and Helsinki Finland 2012.
- The Vilnius Guggenheim Hermitage Museum in Lithuania 2008–2010
- The Guggenheim Guadalajara in Mexico 2007–2009
- The Guggenheim Helsinki –Plan 1/2011–5/2012
- Vogel, Carol. "Guggenheim to Close Berlin Outpost", The New York Times, February 6, 2012, accessed March 13, 2012
- Totuus kaatuneista Guggenheimeista? HS 19.1.2012 C1
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.