From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Hieron)
|Look up ἱερόν or Ἱέρων in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- A holy shrine, temple, or temple precinct in Ancient Greece
- Hieron, a 5th-century BC potter associated with Makron (vase painter)
- Hiero (Xenophon), a dialogue by Xenophon about Hiero I
- Hiero I, tyrant of Syracuse, Italy (478–467 BC)
- Hiero II, tyrant of Syracuse (270–215 BC)
- Hiero., the author abbreviation for botanist Georg Hans Emmo Wolfgang Hieronymus
- Hiero Desteen, protagonist of two post-apocalypse novels by Sterling E. Lanier (Hiero's Journey and The Unforsaken Hiero)
- Hieroglyphics (group), a hip-hop group
- Jay Hieron (born 1976), an American professional mixed martial arts fighter
- Any one of a number of Aero-engines built to the designs of Otto Hieronimus in the Austro-Hungarian empire from the early 1910s, such as the Hiero E
- All pages beginning with "Hiero"
- All pages with titles containing "Hiero"
- Hieroglyph (disambiguation)
- Hieros (disambiguation)
- Hiro (disambiguation)
- Hero (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.