High school (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
High school may refer to:
- High school, the name used for the last segment of compulsory secondary education in Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, India, Scotland, the United States etc.; also the building where such education takes place
- In the non-English speaking world, a vocational university
- Folk high school, institutions of adult and continuing education common in the Nordic countries and Germany
- High School (1954 film), a 1954 Italian film
- High School (1968 film), a 1968 documentary film
- High School (2010 film), a 2010 comedy film
- High School (TV series), a 2012 television documentary series
- High Schools (film), a 1984 documentary
- High School High, a comedy starring Jon Lovitz and Mehki Phifer
- High School Musical, a made-for-TV film
- High School Dressage (horse), the purest form of classical horse riding and dressage
- "Highschool", a Strong Bad email from the Homestar Runner website.
- "High School", a manhwa series by Kim Young Ho.
- "High School", a 2012 song by Nicki Minaj
- "High School", a 1980 single by Little Murders
- "High School", song by High Inergy, B-side to "We Are The Future" released in 1978.
- "High School", comedy monologue by Jimmie Walker 1975
- "High School", a song by MC5 from their 1970 album Back in the USA
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.