From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Hyenas (film))
Hyena or hyaena may refer to:
- Hyaenidae, a mammalian family within the carnivora order which includes:
- The Hyena (Boner's Ark), a character from comic strip Boner's Ark
- Hyena (comics), the name of two supervillains in the DC Comics universe
- Hyena (Gargoyles), a character from the Disney cartoon Gargoyles (1994-96)
- Hyena (The King of Fighters: Maximum Impact), a character in the 2004 fighting video game The King of Fighters: Maximum Impact
- Jorge Rodrigo Barrios (1976–), an Argentine junior lightweight boxer known as "La Hiena" (The Hyena)
- Julius Jacob von Haynau (1786–1853), an Austrian general known as "The Hyena of Brescia"
- Armstrong Siddeley Hyena, a British aero engine developed by Armstrong Siddeley in the 1930s
- de Havilland Hyena, a prototype British army co-operation aircraft of the 1920s
- HMS Hyaena, four ships of the Royal Navy have borne this name
- Lancia Hyena, a small family car introduced in 1992
Film and television
- Hyènes, Hyenas (1992 film), Senegalese film by Djibril Diop Mambéty based on Dürrenmatt's "Besuch der alten Dame".
- Hyenas (2010 film), a 2010 supernatural horror film, written and directed by Eric Weston.
- Le Iene (The Hyena), a television program broadcast on the Italian channel Italia 1 that began in 1996
- Hyena Filmproduktion, a film company founded by Monika Treut and Elfi Mikesch in 1984
- HYENA Records, record label founded by American jazz and R&B music producer and record label entrepreneur Joel Dorn in 2003
- Hyenas in the Desert, a hip-hop group who released Die Laughing in 1996
- Hyæna, a 1984 album by Siouxsie and the Banshees
- Hyena (soundtrack), a soundtrack album of 2007 tvN drama Hyena (하이에나) featuring Kim Min Jong and Yoon Da Hoon
- "Hyena" (The Gazette song), a 2007 Japanese single by The Gazette from the album Stacked Rubbish
- "Hyena", a song by R.E.M. from the 1986 album Lifes Rich Pageant
- "Haulass Hyena", a song by The Cramps from the 1994 album Big Beat from Badsville
- Basingstoke Hyenas, an English ice hockey team
- Hyena chase, a board game from Sudan
- Iota Draconis, a star in the Draco constellation also known as "Al dhili" (male hyena, in Arabic)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.