|Full name||Iain Campbell|
|Date of birth||28 June 1985|
|Place of birth||Kirkcaldy, Scotland|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|2007||→ Ross County (loan)||10||(0)|
|2008||→ Clyde (loan)||4||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18:57, 17 November 2014 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Iain Campbell (born 28 June 1985 in Kirkcaldy) is a Scottish professional footballer currently playing for Cowdenbeath. After beginning his career at Dunfermline Athletic he has since played for Kilmarnock, Ross County, Clyde, Alloa Athletic and Forfar Athletic.
He started his career with Dunfermline Athletic. He made 36 appearances for the Fife side and scored one goal, against Motherwell at Fir Park on 29 April 2006, in a 3–2 win. In August 2006, he moved to fellow SPL club Kilmarnock for an undisclosed fee. He didn't make an appearance for Killie, and was sent on loan to Ross County in August 2007 till the end of the year.
On 31 January 2008, Campbell was loaned out again, this time to Clyde until May 2008. He made his debut in a 3–1 defeat by Stirling Albion on 2 February 2008. He was released by Kilmarnock in June 2008, and joined Alloa Athletic. He joined Forfar Athletic a year later.
He is the son of Dick Campbell who has managed Dunfermline Athletic, Brechin City, Partick Thistle and Ross County and is currently manager of Forfar Athletic. He has been managed twice during his career by his father, at Ross County and Forfar Athletic.
- "Motherwell 2-3 Dunfermline Ath". BBC Sport. 29 April 2006. Retrieved 29 July 2014.
- "Killie sign up Campbell from Pars". BBC Sport. 30 August 2006. Retrieved 29 July 2014.
- "Campbell calls for improved show". North Star. 25 August 2007. Retrieved 29 July 2014.
- Campbell signs on loan
- Alloa move to capture Campbell BBC Sport – Retrieved 13 June 2008
- "Campbell signs son and two others". BBC Sport. 23 May 2009. Retrieved 29 July 2014.
- "Transfer News". Cowdenbeath F.C. 12 June 2014. Retrieved 29 July 2014.