From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Idler)
|Look up idler in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Idler or The Idler may refer to:
- The Idler (1758–60), a series of essays by Samuel Johnson and his contemporaries
- The Idler (1892–1911), a literary and humorous magazine started by Jerome K. Jerome
- The Idler (1993), a bi-yearly British magazine exploring alternative ways of working and living, still published today
- The Idler, name of the Progressive Review, an American alternative publication, from 1964 to 1969
- Idler-wheel, a system used to transmit the rotation of the main shaft of a motor to another rotating device
- Idler circuit, a circuit in a parametric amplifier to generate an idle response
- Slacker, a person who habitually avoids work
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.