From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Immature)
|Look up immature, immaturity, or maturity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
"Immature" redirects here. For the band, see Immature (band).
Maturity may refer to:
- Adulthood or age of majority
- Capability Maturity Model, in software engineering, a model representing the degree of formality and optimization of processes in an organization
- Developmental age
- Mature technology, a term indicating that a technology has been in use and development for long enough that most of its initial problems have been overcome
- Maturity (finance), a financial term indicating the final date for payment of principal and interest
- Maturity (geology), a geological term describing rock, source rock, and hydrocarbon generation
- Maturity (psychological), a term in developmental psychology to indicate that a person responds to the circumstances or environment in an appropriate manner
- Maturity (sedimentology), a geological term describing the proximity of a sedimentary deposit from its source
- Sexual maturity, the stage when an organism can reproduce, though this is distinct from adulthood
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.