From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Impedence)
Impedance may refer to:
- Electrical impedance, the ratio of the voltage phasor to the electric current phasor, a measure of the opposition to time-varying electric current in an electric circuit
- Wave impedance, a constant related to electromagnetic wave propagation in a medium
- Impedance of free space, a universal constant
- Mechanical impedance, a measure of opposition to motion of a structure subjected to a force
- Acoustic impedance, a constant related to the propagation of sound waves in an acoustic medium
- Impedance, a characterization of the self interaction of a charged particle beam
|Look up impedance in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.