Indian reservation (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An Indian reservation is an area of land managed by an indigenous tribe in the United States.
It can also refer to:
- First Nation reserve, a similar area in Canada
- Indian Reserve (1763), an area of North American ceded by France to Britain in 1763
- Reservation in India, an affirmative action program in India
- Indian Reservation (The Lament of the Cherokee Reservation Indian), a 1959 song by Marvin Rainwater, re-recorded in 1971 by the Raiders
- Indian Reservation, a 1979 song by Orlando Riva Sound (O.R.S.)
- Lands inhabited by indigenous peoples, a more worldwide discussion of the topic
- List of Indian reservations in the United States
- Indian Mound Reserve, a park in Ohio, United States
- Indian Territory
- Indian country
- Indian colony
- Indian reserve (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Indian reservation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.