Ingemar Henry Lundquist
|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (August 2013)|
He was responsible for at least 67 patents, and hundreds of inventions. Three of his most notable inventions were over the wire balloon angioplasty, TUNA, and Somnoplasty. He worked out of his garage or basement workshops.
In 1948, Ingemar Lundquist immigrated to the United States and he became an American citizen in 1950.
- Kucklick, Theodore (2012). The Medical Device R&D Handbook, Second Edition [Hardcover]. CRC Press. p. 399. ISBN 978-1439811894.
- "Ingemar H. Lundquist inventor". patentbuddy.com. Patent Buddy. Retrieved 2013-07-08.
- "System for filling and inflating and deflating a vascular dilating cathether assembly". patents.com. patents.com. Retrieved 2013-07-08.
- "US Patent No: 5,807,309 Transurethral needle ablation device and method for the treatment of the prostate". patentbuddy.com. Patent Buddy. Retrieved 2013-07-08.
- "Steerable medical probe with stylets US 5409453 A". google.com. Google. Retrieved 2013-07-08.
- "Biography, Ingemar Henry Lundquist". memorialsolutions.com. Memorial Solutions. Retrieved 2013-07-08.
|This article about a United States engineer, inventor or industrial designer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|