From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Interns (disambiguation))
|Look up intern or internship in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An intern is one who works in a temporary position with an emphasis on on-the-job training rather than merely employment.
Intern or internship may also refer to:
- Internship (medicine), training for a physician who has completed medical school
- Intern (computer science), an immutable copy of a string
- Internships.com, American web venture
- The Interns (film), a 1962 drama film
- The Intern (2000 film), a 2000 film
- The Intern (2015 film), a 2015 film
- The Internship, 2013 film
- Scrubs: Interns, a webisode series
- The Interns (band), a British rock group
- The Interns (TV series), an American drama series
- The Viceroys, Jamaican vocal group also known as The Interns
- Interny (sitcom), a Russian medical sitcom
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Intern.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.