From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up interns in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Interns are those who work in temporary positions with an emphasis on on-the-job training rather than merely employment.
Interns may also refer to:
- Scrubs: Interns, a webisode series
- The Interns (band), a British rock group
- The Interns (film), a 1962 drama film
- The Interns (TV series), an American drama series
- The Viceroys, Jamaican vocal group also known as The Interns
- Interny (sitcom), a Russian medical sitcom
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.