- For other persons with this name, see Pakal (disambiguation).
|King of Palenque|
Aj Ne' Yohl Mat?
|Died||9 March, 612|
He should not be confused with his grandson, K'inich Janaabʻ Pakal, who during a long reign of some 68 years was responsible for the construction or extension of some of Palenque’s most notable surviving inscriptions and monumental architecture.
- Yucatan & Mayan Mexico, 3rd by Nick Rider
- The Lost Chronicles of the Maya Kings by David Drew
- Matthews, Peter (2005-10-18). "Who's who in the classic Maya world". Foundation for the Advancement of Mesoamerican Studies, Inc. Retrieved 2007-04-15.
- Travel Cancun: Cozumel, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Xcaret, Mexican Riviera
- Ajen Yohl Mat
- Chronicle of the Maya Kings and Queens by Simon Martin and Nikolai Grube
- The Ark of Millions of Years: Volume Three, by E. J. Clark and Alexander Agnew