Jason Davis (actor)
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2009)|
October 14, 1984 |
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
|Years active||1993 - present|
Jason Davis was born in Salt Lake City, Utah, the son of Turkish American immigrant and wine grower Nebil Zarif and Jewish American Nancy Davis, daughter of industrialist and billionaire Marvin Davis. He has two brothers: Brandon Davis and Alexander Davis and two half-sisters, Isabella and Mariella from his mother's second marriage.
He had recurring roles on Recess, including Mikey Blumberg and Phil the Woodchuck Scout. Davis also appeared in 7th Heaven as Dwight Jefferson. He also appeared on Millionaire Matchmaker and Jessabelle.
He was arrested on January 28, 2011, in Newport Beach, California, for possession of a controlled substance.
- "'Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew' » Season 4 » Cast › Jason Davis". Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew. Retrieved June 6, 2012.
- Daniel Frankel (January 19, 2010). "'Millionaire Matchmaker' Patti Stanger is Back for Season 3". Huffington Post TV. Retrieved June 6, 2012.
- Radaris: "EXCLUSIVE: Jason Davis’ Father Begged Him To Go Into Rehab" January 29, 2011
- New York Daily News: "Davis more jerkish than Turkish in rant" By Ben Widdicombe March 8, 2007
- Real Estate Stalker: "Brandon Davis' Daddy's Crib in the Birds" May 1, 2007
- Summerland Wine website retrieved May 3, 2013
- "Marvin Davis Dies at 79, Former Owner of Pebble Beach Company, the Beverly Hills Hotel and the Aspen Skiing Company". Hotel Online. September 25, 2004. Retrieved August 24, 2007.
- PMC Magazine: "Spotlite SOCIAL ACTIVIST - A Profile of NANCY DAVIS" By Jeffrey Slonim December 2011
- "Casting Jason Davis shows 'desperation'". New York Post. 16 February 2010. Retrieved January 1, 2010.
- Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew, Episode 4.7, Vh1, December 29, 2010
- "'Celeb Rehab' Graduate Jason Davis Arrested On Drug Charges". MSN. 28 January 2011. Retrieved January 28, 2011.
|This article about a television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|