From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up je t'aime in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Je t’aime (a French phrase meaning "I love you") may refer to:
- "Je T'Aime" (Psychic TV song), 1985 & 1989 singles attributed to pseudonyms for band Psychic TV
- "Je t'aime" (Armand Van Helden song), single by Armand Van Helden released in 2008
- "Je t'aime", a Lara Fabian song in Pure, which won the Most Popular Song Of the Year Félix Award of 1998
- "Je t'aime... moi non plus", French duet written by Serge Gainsbourg, sung with lovers Brigitte Bardot in 1967 and Jane Birkin in 1969.
- Je t'aime moi non plus (film), Gainsbourg's 1976 film based on the song, with Birkin in the female lead and Gérard Depardieu in a cameo
- Paris, je t'aime, 2006 anthology film, with Depardieu as one of its 22 directors
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Je t'aime.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.