John William Ward (manager)
(Christopher) John William Ward (born 21 June 1942) is an economist, an opera administrator and trade union leader who served as General Secretary of the First Division Association from 1980 to 1988.
- Bank of England, 1965-74
- General Secretary, Bank of England Staff Organisation, 1974-80
- General Secretary, First Division Association, 1980-88
- Head of development, Opera North, 1988-94
- Director of corporate affairs, West Yorkshire Playhouse, 1994-97
- Director of development, English National Opera 1997-2002
- Director of development, Crafts Council 2003-04
- Development advisor, Welsh National Opera 2003-
He was chairman of Swindon Supporters in London, 1987-88.
Debrett's People of Today, 2006
|This English business-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about a United Kingdom activist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to opera is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|