From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
KNN may refer to:
- k-nearest neighbor algorithm, a method for classifying objects
- Kabataan News Network, a Philippine television show made by teens
- Khanna railway station (Indian Railways code), in Khanna, India
- Kings Norton railway station (England; National Rail code), in Birmingham, England
- Konkani language (ISO 639-3 language code), spoken in the Konkan coast of India
- Korea New Network, broadcast television in South Korea
- Kurdish News Network, news television form Iraqi Kurdistan
- Kankan Airport, Guinea (by IATA code)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.