The Kansas Historical Quarterly
The Kansas Historical Quarterly (1931–1977) was an academic journal published by the Kansas State Historical Society in Topeka, Kansas. The journal focused on the history of Kansas. Editors-in-chief included James C. Malin, Kirke Mechem, and Nyle H. Miller. It replaced the Society's earlier publication, Kansas Historical Collections (1875–1928), and was succeeded by Kansas History: A Journal of the Central Plains (est. 1978).
- "The Kansas historical quarterly. (Journal, magazine, 1931)". WorldCat.org. Retrieved 2012-01-26.
- "Malin, James Claude 1893-1979". Worldcat.org. Retrieved 2012-01-26.
- "Mechem, Kirke b. 1889". Worldcat.org. Retrieved 2012-01-26.
- "Miller, Nyle H.". Worldcat.org. Retrieved 2012-01-26.
- "Other KSHS publications - Kansas Historical Society". Kshs.org. Retrieved 2012-01-26.
- Kansas Historical Quarterly, (Internet Archive) v.1–29, 1931–1963.
|This article relating to the history of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a history journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.