Kenny Davis (born September 4, 1961) is an American jazz bassist.
Kenny is currently professor of Jazz Bass and Jazz History at the Mason Gross School of the Arts at Rutgers University in New Brunswick, NJ.
With Geri Allen
- Geri Allen & Timeline Live (Motema, 2010)
With Uri Caine
- Sphere Music (JMT, 1993)
With Steve Coleman
- The Tao of Mad Phat (Novus, 1993)
With Robin Eubanks
- Mental Images (JMT, 1994)
- Earl MacDonald, "Re:Visions - works for jazz orchestra", Death Defying Records, 2010
- Carla Cook, Simply Natural, Maxjazz 2002
- Regina Carter, Something for Grace, Atlantic, 1997
- Cassandra Wilson, Blue Light 'til Dawn, Blue Note, 1993
- Steve Coleman & Five Elements, The TAO of Mad Phat Fringed Zones, Novus, 1993
- Out of the Blue, O.T.B Live at Mt. Fuji Jazz Festival, O.T.B/Blue Note, 1986