From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Meaning||Different depending on the kanji|
Kenzō can be written using different kanji characters and can mean:
- 賢三, "wise, three"
- 健三, "healthy, three"
- 謙三, "humble, three"
- 健想, "healthy, concept"
- 建造, "build, create"
- 健蔵, "healthy, storehouse"
- 憲蔵, "constitution, storehouse"
- 研造, "polish, create"
- Emperor Kenzō (顕宗, born 5 AD), 23rd Japanese imperial ruler
- Adachi Kenzō (謙蔵, 1864–1948), Japanese politician
- Kenzo Fujisue (健三, born 1964), Japanese politician
- Kenzo Nakamura (兼三, born 1973), retired judoka
- William K. Nakamura (1922–1944), United States Army soldier
- Kenzo Okada (1902–1982), American painter of Japanese birth
- Kenzo Oshima (賢三, born 1943), Permanent Representative of Japan to the United Nations
- Kenzo Suzuki (健想, born 1974), Japanese professional wrestler
- Kenzo Suzuki (astronomer) (憲蔵), a Japanese astronomer
- Kenzo Takada (賢三, born 1939), Japanese fashion designer
- Kenzo Tange (健三, 1913–2005), Japanese architect
- Kenzo Yokoyama (謙三, born 1943), retired Japanese football player
- Kenzō Masaoka (1898–1988), 1930s-1940s animation creator
- Kenzo Taniguchi (born 1988), Japanese football player for FC Kagoshima
- Kenzo Ohashi (born 1934), Japanese football player
- Kenzo Mori (1914–2007), Japanese-Canadian journalist and editor
- Kenzo Kitakata (born 1947), Japanese novelist
- Kenzō Kotani (1909–2003), last Yasukuni Shrine swordsmith
- Kenzo (born 1964), a nickname for Italian singer Fabrizio Rizzolo.
- Kenzo Haggård (Kim) (Born 1996), Korean-Swedish eSports player and manager.
- Kenzo Harper, a recurring character in the British sitcom My Family
- Kenzo Kobayashi (兼三), an original character in the tactical role-playing video game series Super Robot Wars
- Kenzo Tenma (賢三), the main character in the Monster series
- Kenzo (brand), a world-wide French fashion label.
- 5526 Kenzo, a Main-belt Asteroid
- Kenzo, a person who comes from the Kensington, Philadelphia
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|