Original film poster
|Directed by||Nathan Juran|
|Produced by||Charles H. Schneer|
|Music by||Bruno Nicolai|
|Distributed by||Columbia Pictures|
Vince Carden's hatred for Indians has caused an estrangement from his brother Paul and disappointment from wife Martha. A wagon train joined by Paul is attacked by braves in retaliation for a raid by Vince, and the only survivor besides Paul is a woman, Kate Mayfield, returning home from her education back East.
Vince organizes one more attack, pitting him against not only the Indians but his own brother.
- Telly Savalas as Vince Cardenas
- George Maharis as Paul Cardenas
- Arlene Dahl as Martha Cardenas
- Janet Landgard as Kate Mayfield
- Guy Rolfe as Major Tanner
- Paul Pacerni as Carney and H.P. Pacerni
|This 1960s Western film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|