From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Lenino (disambiguation))
- Lenino, Crimea, Ukraine
- Lenino, Mahilyow Voblast, Belarus
- a settlement in Homiel Voblast, Belarus
- Lenino-Kokushkino in Tatarstan, Russia, formerly Kokushkino, an estate of the Lenin family and place of the first Lenin's exile.
- Lenino, village in Lipetsk Oblast, Russia
- Lenino (air base) air base in Kamchatka
- Lenino, Azerbaijan (disambiguation), several places
- a settlement in Georgia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.