Let It Flow is the third solo album by Southern rock/Blues-rock/Country rock/Swamp rock musician Elvin Bishop. The album was recorded in 1974 at Capricorn Studios in Macon, Georgia, several years after he left The Butterfield Blues Band. Guest musicians include Charlie Daniels, Dickey Betts, Toy Caldwell, Vassar Clements, and Sly Stone.
All songs written by Elvin Bishop except where noted.
- "Sunshine Special"
- "Ground Hog"
- "Honey Babe"
- "Stealin' Watermelons"
- "Travelin' Shoes"
- "Let It Flow"
- "Hey Good Lookin'" (Hank Williams)
- "Can't Go Back"
- "I Can't Hold Myself in Line"
- "Bourbon Street"
- Elvin Bishop - electric guitar, acoustic guitar, slide guitar, lead vocals
- Johnny Sandlin - acoustic guitar, electric guitar, percussion, tambourine
- John Vernazza - acoustic guitar, electric guitar, slide guitar, background vocals
- Charlie Daniels - fiddle, acoustic guitar, washboard, background vocals
- Philip Aaberg - piano, keyboards, clavinet
- Donny Baldwin - drums, background vocals
- Dickey Betts - electric guitar
- Toy Caldwell - steel guitar
- Michael Brooks - bass guitar
- Paul Hornsby - organ, keyboards
- Sly Stone - organ, keyboards
- Vassar Clements - strings
- Stephen Miller - piano
- Randall Bramblett - saxophone
- Dave Brown - saxophone
- Harold Williams - saxophone
- Bill Meeker - drums
- Jo Baker - percussion, background vocals
- Debbie Cathey - background vocals
- Gideon Daniels - background vocals
- Jerome Joseph - conga, conductor
- Annie Sampson - background vocals
- Mickey Thompson - background vocals
- David Walshaw - percussion, tambourine
- Producer: Johnny Sandlin
- Recording Engineer: Sam Whiteside
- Liner Notes: unknown
- Art Direction: unknown
- Photography: unknown