From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ligatures)
|Look up ligature in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ligature may refer to:
- Ligature (medicine)
- Ligature (music), a characteristic notation style of the Medieval and Renaissance periods of music history
- Ligature (musical instrument), a device used to attach a reed to the mouthpiece of a woodwind instrument
- Elastic Ligature (orthodontic)
- Typographic ligature, a combination of two or more characters into a single glyph
- Ligature strangulation
- Ligature Design Symposium (University of Florida)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.