List of Disney's Animal Kingdom attractions
Disney's Animal Kingdom is a theme park located at the Walt Disney World Resort. Below is a list of the past and present attractions at this park, arranged by "land" and with brief descriptions. Disney had announced plans to add an area themed to Avatar.
Restaurants, shops, and character meets are not listed in this article. The term "attractions" is used by Disney as a catch-all term for rides, shows, and exhibits.
- 1 Discovery Island
- 2 Camp Minnie-Mickey
- 3 Africa
- 4 Rafiki's Planet Watch
- 5 Asia
- 6 DinoLand U.S.A.
- 7 See also
- 8 References
Originally opened on April 22, 1998. Closed in September 1998 and re-opened as Discovery River Taxis in November 1998. The attraction closed again in January 1999, only to be re-opened yet again in March 1999, this time as the Disney Radio River Cruise. The unpopular attraction was permanently closed in August 1999.
There are currently no operating attractions in Camp Minnie-Mickey, due to the area being closed permanently.
- Pocahontas and Her Forest Friends
- Character Greeting Trails
- Festival of The Lion King
- Festival of the Lion King (Summer 2014)
Rafiki's Planet Watch
- Finding Nemo-The Musical
- Cretaceous Trail
- Fossil Fun Games
- Kids Discovery Clubs
- Primeval Whirl
- The Boneyard
- TriceraTop Spin
- Tarzan Rocks
- Journey into the Jungle Book
- The 1999 Dinosaur Jubilee
- List of Disney theme park attractions
- List of lands at Disney theme parks
- List of Magic Kingdom attractions
- List of Epcot attractions
- List of Disney's Hollywood Studios attractions
- "AVATAR Coming To Disney Parks « Disney Parks Blog". Disneyparks.disney.go.com. 2011-09-20. Retrieved 2012-09-22.