The Lost Continent
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Lost Continent)
A lost continent is land supposedly existing during prehistory that has since disappeared.
Lost Continent or The Lost Continent may also refer to:
- Lost Continent (1951 film)
- Lost Continent (1954 film)
- The Lost Continent (1968 film)
- The Lost Continent: The Story of Atlantis, an 1899 fantasy novel by C. J. Cutcliffe Hyne
- The Lost Continent: Travels in Small-Town America, a 1989 travel book by Bill Bryson
- Lost Continents a 1954 book by L. Sprague de Camp
- The Lost Continent, one of the areas at Islands of Adventure in Orlando, Florida
- Lost World (disambiguation)
- Lost city
- Lost city (disambiguation)
- Phantom islands
- Mythical continents
- Submerged continent
- Beyond Thirty, a 1915 science fiction novel by Edgar Rice Burroughs, retitled The Lost Continent for editions published between 1963 and 2001
- The Last Continent, a novel by Terry Pratchett
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.