|Croatian: čvor Lučko|
Lučko interchange, the northern terminus of the A1 motorway
The Lučko interchange (Croatian: Čvor Lučko) is a partial cloverleaf (half-cloverleaf half-stack) interchange in Zagreb, Croatia. It is named after the nearby Zagreb neighborhood of Lučko. The interchange represents the northern terminus of the A1 motorway and it connects the A1 route to the A3 motorway between Jankomir interchange and Buzin exit, also representing a part of Zagreb bypass. The interchange is a part of Pan-European corridors Vb and X. It also represents a junction of European routes E65, E70 and E71.
The interchange was originally executed as Zagreb–Karlovac motorway terminus exit, connecting the motorway to the city of Zagreb itself directly. Following construction of Zagreb bypass towards Jankomir (westward), the interchange was expanded, but it was still used as a motorway exit connecting to the city of Zagreb via Jadranska Avenue and to Lučko via the D1 state road. Once the bypass, i.e. A3 motorway, was extended eastward to Ivanja Reka interchange, the Lučko interchange gained its present form.
- "Pravilnik o označavanju autocesta, njihove stacionaže, brojeva izlaza i prometnih čvorišta te naziva izlaza, prometnih čvorišta i odmorišta" [Regulation on motorway markings, chainage, interchange/exit/rest area numbers and names]. Narodne novine (in Croatian). May 6, 2003. Retrieved September 6, 2010.
- "Transport : launch of the Italy-Turkey pan-European Corridor through Albania, Bulgaria, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia and Greece". European Union. September 9, 2002. Retrieved September 6, 2010.
- "European Agreement on Main International Traffic Arteries" (PDF). United Nations Economic Commission for Europe. March 13, 2008. Retrieved September 6, 2010.
- Jakša Miličić (2004). "Autocesta Split – Zagreb" [Autocesta Split – Zagreb]. Hrvatska revija (in Croatian). Matica hrvatska. Retrieved May 16, 2010.
- "Odluka o razvrstavanju javnih cesta u državne ceste, županijske ceste i lokalne ceste" [Decision on categorization of public roads as state roads, county roads and local roads]. Narodne Novine (in Croatian). February 17, 2010. Retrieved September 6, 2010.
- "Gradnja autocesta na području Slavonije" [Construction of motorways in Slavonia] (PDF). Građevinar (in Croatian). September 7, 2006. Retrieved October 2, 2010.
- Crnjak, Mario; Puž, Goran (November 2007). Kapitalna prometna infrastruktura [Capital transport infrastructure] (PDF). Hrvatske autoceste. pp. 18–20. ISBN 978-953-7491-02-2. Retrieved October 11, 2010.