From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from MEAN)
|Look up mean in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mean is a term used in mathematics and statistics.
Mean may also refer to:
- Mean (magazine), an American bi-monthly magazine
- Mean (album), an album by Montrose
- "Mean" (song), a 2010 country song by Taylor Swift from Speak Now
- "Mean", a song by Pink from Funhouse
- Mean, an archaic male choral vocal range approximating mezzo-soprano
- MEAN (software bundle), applications based on MongoDB, Node.js, Express, and AngularJS.
- Ethic mean, a sociology term
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mean.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.