From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
MOSI may refer to:
- MoSi — molybdenum silicide, an important material in the semiconductor industry
- MOSI - Master Out Slave In, a signal on the Serial Peripheral Interface Bus
- MOSI protocol, an extension of the basic MSI cache coherency protocol
- MOSI / Multi-Option Systems, Inc., an Omaha-based software development and contracting company
- Museum of Science and Industry (disambiguation), a name given to various museums around the world
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.