From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Malach (disambiguation))
|Look up malach in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Malach or Malakh can refer to:
- Angel (Judaism), malakh being the Hebrew word for messenger in Judaism.
- Angel in Christianity and Islam.
- Malachim (Hasidic dynasty), founded by
- Rabbi Chaim Avraham Dov Ber Levine haCohen, known as "the Malach"
- Malach (surname), a common Israeli surname
- Malach (Middle-earth), a character from J. R. R. Tolkien's writing
- Malachim, for the name of the alphabet by Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa.
- Mal'akh, the main antagonist in The Lost Symbol
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Malach.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.