Mau Mau (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mau-mau in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mau Mau may refer to:
- an anti-colonial rebel of the Mau Mau Uprising in Kenya
- Mau Mau Island, or White Island, in Brooklyn, New York
- Mau Mau (game), a card game
- Gallery Mau Mau, an "art space" in Cape Town, South Africa
- Radical Chic & Mau-Mauing the Flak Catchers, a 1970 book by Tom Wolfe
- The Mau Maus, a 1950s New York City street gang
- Mau Mau (1955 film) a shockumentary exploitation film directed by Elwood Price and narrated by Chet Huntley
- Mau Mau, a film released as part of The Black Man's Land Trilogy
- Mau Mau (band), an Italian music group.
- The Mau-Mau's, an early punk band from Hollywood, California
- Mau Maus, a fictional rap group in the 2000 film Bamboozled
- Mau Mau Records, an English label for artists such as The Shamen.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.