From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Meadowlands (disambiguation))
Meadowlands may refer to any of the following:
- United States
- New Jersey
- New Jersey Meadowlands, the name for a wetlands and its surrounding area in northeast New Jersey, United States
- New Jersey Meadowlands District
- Meadowlands Sports Complex in East Rutherford, New Jersey, named for the wetlands, which consists of:
- Meadowlands Rail Line, a New Jersey Transit rail line
- Meadowlands Environment Center, an educational facility
- South Africa
- Meadowlands, Gauteng, a suburb of Johannesburg
- Meadowlands, Hamilton, Ontario, a neighborhood
- Meadowland (film), an upcoming film
- Meadowlands (TV series), a British television series also known as Cape Wrath
- "Meadowlands" (The Sopranos episode), an episode of the television series The Sopranos
- The Meadowlands (album), a 2003 album by The Wrens
- New Jersey Meadowlands Commission, regulatory agency that manages the New Jersey Meadowlands.
- "Polyushko Pole", Russian song also known as "Meadowland"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.