Men in Black (disambiguation)
Men in Black, in American popular culture and in UFO conspiracy theories, are men dressed in black suits who claim to be government agents who harass or threaten UFO witnesses to keep them quiet about what they have seen.
Men in Black may also refer to:
- Men in Black (1934 film), a Three Stooges short film
- The Men in Black (comics), comic book series
- Men in Black (franchise), based on The Men in Black comics
- Men in Black (film), the 1997 comic science fiction film, based on the comic series
- Men in Black II, the 2002 sequel to the 1997 film
- Men in Black 3, the third film in the series (2012)
- "Men in Black", the second song on Frank Black's 1996 album The Cult of Ray
- The Gospel According to the Meninblack, a 1981 concept album by The Stranglers
- Men in Black Cape, various people in the 1997 Final Fantasy VII RPG that were implanted with the Jenova cells to create Sephiroth clones
- Men in Black (The X-Files), characters from the TV show The X-Files
- The New World Order (Mage: the Ascension), in the role playing game Mage: the Ascension
- The All Blacks, the New Zealand national rugby team
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Men in Black.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.