From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Morgenstern (disambiguation))
|Look up morgenstern in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Barbara Morgenstern (born 1971), German musician
- Christian Morgenstern (1871–1914), German poet
- Christian Ernst Bernhard Morgenstern, German landscape painter
- Dan Morgenstern, music critic, former editor of Down Beat magazine, academician at Rutgers University
- Erin Morgenstern, American author
- Janusz Morgenstern (1922–2011), Polish film director and producer.
- Joe Morgenstern, American film critic
- Johann Carl Simon Morgenstern (1770–1852), the German philologist who coined the term Bildungsroman
- Maia Morgenstern (born 1962), Romanian film and stage actress
- Mark Morgenstern, Canadian filmmaker
- Oskar Morgenstern (1902–1977), German-born economist and founder of the field of game theory
- Ralph Morgenstern, German actor in theatre, TV and film
- Sam Morgenstern, composer (with Harry Granick) of the symphonic poem, "Warsaw Ghetto"
- Soma Morgenstern (1890–1976), Jewish-Austrian writer and journalist
- Stephanie Morgenstern, Canadian actress and screenwriter
- Thomas Morgenstern (born 1986), Austrian ski jumper
- David Morgenstern, a fictional emergency-room physician portrayed by William H. Macy on the television
- S. Morgenstern, fictional author of William Goldman's The Princess Bride
- Valentine Morgenstern, a character in the Mortal Instruments book series.
- Morgenstern (band), a music project
- Morgenstern (Mittelalter band), a German Mittelalter-Rock band
- Morgenstern (song), a song by rock band Rammstein
- Morning star (weapon), a spiked mace, also known as a morgenstern
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.