Mother's Day (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Mother's Day (film))
- Mother's Day (U.S.), the holiday as observed in the United States of America
- Mothering Sunday, a religious day, when people visited their mother church rather than their parish church, and so would encounter their mothers and family, now observed for the latter reason in the UK
Mother's Day may also refer to:
- Mother's Day (1980 film), a 1980 horror film
- Mother's Day (1989 film), a 1989 TV-movie also known as "Lethal Error" and "Vindicated: A Mother's War," starring Bernie Casey
- Mother's Day (2010 film), a 2010 horror film, remake of the 1980 film
- Mother's Day (play) by Jeff Baron
- Mother's Day (play) by John Boynton Priestly
- "Mother's Day" (Futurama), an episode of the television animated comedy series Futurama
- "Mother's Day" (Modern Family), an episode of the television comedy series Modern Family
- "Mother's Day" (General Hospital: Night Shift), an episode of the television series General Hospital: Night Shift
- "Mother's Day" (Nada Surf song), a song by American band Nada Surf
- "Mother's Day" (Blink-182 song), a song by the pop punk trio Blink-182 that's featured as a bonus track on their album "Take Off Your Pants and Jacket".
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.