From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from NUMA)
Numa may refer to:
- Numa Pompilius, legendary second king of Rome
- Numa Morikazu, Meiji era Japanese politician
- Numa, Iowa, U.S. town
- The Numa Numa Internet meme
- The Northern Paiute people
- A performing lion who was raised at Gay's Lion Farm in El Monte, California
- Nuclear mitotic apparatus protein 1
The acronym NUMA may refer to:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.