From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Nao)
|Look up NAO in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
NAO can refer to:
- National Applications Office, an agent of the United States Department of Homeland Security
- National Audit Office (disambiguation) in several nations
- National Academy of Osteopathy, a Canadian based osteopathy college that teaches manual osteopathy in 62 cities across 32 countries
- Nautical Almanac Office in several nations
- New Age Outlaws, now known as Voodoo Kin Mafia in TNA Wrestling
- North Atlantic oscillation, a climatic phenomenon
- National Academy Orchestra of Canada, a Canadian orchestral training program located in Hamilton, Ontario
- National Academy of Opticianry
- nethack.alt.org, a server for the roguelike game NetHack
Nao can refer to:
- Nao (given name), a Japanese given name
- A three- or four-masted sailing ship used by the Portuguese and the Spanish all along the 15th century and early 16th. It was a close (and a bit smaller) relative of the carrack.
- Nao, the hero of the Aquablue comic
- Nao (singer), a Japanese singer who was the vocal of fripSide until 2009.
- Nao, the mascot of the Mabinogi network game.
- Nao (robot), a robot devised by the French company Aldebaran Robotics
- Nao (musical instrument)(鐃), traditional Chinese musical instrument, may refer to either an ancient bell or large cymbals
NaO can refer to:
- NaO Sodium oxide
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.